Wednesday, April 20, 2011
12-1pm PT | 1-2pm MT
2-3pm CT | 3-4pm ET
Blogging is one of the top trends in internet marketing for lawyers. Yet many legal bloggers are encountering several challenges: how to get started, how to be consistent, and how to generate leads from their marketing efforts. This information-packed webinar will answer all these questions and help you focus your efforts and maximize your results.
Join us and discover:
- The 3 step system top Rainmakers use to acquire leads from their blog
- The fastest way to get started blogging right away
- How to implement a blogging strategy in your law firm
- The truth about how to obtain leads from your blog
- Answering critical questions: Who will write my blog posts? How often should I post to my blog?
- How to monitor and track results from your internet marketing efforts
- The dangers of blogging and how to minimize your risk
- The only blog platform top internet marketers recommend
- Real world case studies of where blogging worked
- Which practice areas should not use a blog
- How a law firm landed a multimillion dollar client from their blog
Meet Your Presenter
Stephen Fairley is the CEO of The Rainmaker Institute, the nation’s largest law firm marketing company specializing in lead conversion for small to medium size law firms. Over 9,000 attorneys nationwide have benefited from learning and implementing the proven marketing and lead conversion strategies taught by The Rainmaker Institute. A nationally recognized law firm marketing expert, Stephen is also an international best-selling author.