$97 Only $48.50
All registrants receive a recording of the webinar to watch at their convenience.
Join us for a fast-paced webinar on how 7-figure attorneys are using the internet, search engine optimization, their websites and blogs to find more and better clients for their law firm.
The internet is one of the most cost effective lead sources for today’s attorneys.
Attendees will discover:
- The 5 rules for effective internet marketing for attorneys
- Do’s and Don’ts: the intersection of ethics and online marketing
- 2 critical keys to getting your website on the front page of Google
- How to avoid the most common pitfalls and mistakes attorneys make with their websites
- Lead conversion pages: how law firms are converting 10-30% of website visitors into qualified leads
- 3 most important goals of your website & blog
- The “secret weapon” of internet marketing for law firms
Meet Your Presenter
Stephen Fairley is the CEO of The Rainmaker Institute, the nation’s largest law firm marketing company specializing in lead conversion for small to medium size law firms. Over 9,000 attorneys nationwide have benefited from learning and implementing the proven marketing and lead conversion strategies taught by The Rainmaker Institute. A nationally recognized law firm marketing expert, Stephen is also an international best-selling author.
The Rainmaker Institute is the nation’s largest law firm marketing provider specializing in lead conversion for small to medium size law firms.
Our team understands the marketing challenges law firms face on a daily basis. We have helped over 9,000 attorneys’ nationwide improve the quality and quantity of their leads and referrals by implementing the proven marketing and lead conversion strategies taught by The Rainmaker Institute.
The Rainmaker Institute offers an array of marketing solutions including: books and CDs, live seminars, webinars, 2 day marketing boot camps, custom in house seminars, and long term marketing solutions.
For more information visit: www.TheRainmakerInstitute.com
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles