Watch this webinar at your convenience.
When you register, you will receive access to the recording of the webinar.
Business development is especially difficult for litigators, who often work for months on a case and bring it to a successful conclusion…
Only to find they have a gaping hole of billable time to fill!
- Are you or your litigators building the referral network you need to bring in litigation business?
- Do you know which industries or types of litigation to pursue?
- How do you stay connected with former clients so you can capture 100% of their repeat business?
- What are you doing to promote the “big wins” your firm has in the media and online to attract other big cases?
- Does your online profile highlight your achievements and accomplishments for potential clients who are conducting a “credibility search”?
- Which business development techniques work best for litigation attorneys and firms?
Listen in as nationally recognized business development expert Stephen Fairley and featured guest Larry Bodine help you develop a practical plan to grow your litigation practice.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Which strategies you need to put into place in order to obtain repeat business from former clients
- How to build a referral network to build your practice-even while you are prepping for a trial
- How to get more referrals from mega-firms who are conflicted out of a case
- Identify small firm transactional lawyers who can send you litigation referrals
- Focus on the “hottest” areas of practice, as identified by market research
- Discover methods our clients use to attract larger clients with bigger cases
- How to ethically promote your “big wins” to the media and via the internet
- Learn how to apply one of the most effective marketing techniques for litigators
- How to position yourself as an industry expert that attracts highly profitable clients
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managing partners seeking to maintain and grow revenue from a solid litigation practice
- Experienced litigators who want to smooth out the peaks and valleys of their practice
- Young litigators eager to quickly build a career in litigation
- Marketing partners who are focused on building their firm’s litigation practice
Meet Your Presenters
Stephen Fairley is the CEO of The Rainmaker Institute, the nation’s largest law firm marketing company specializing in lead conversion for small to medium size law firms. Over 9,000 attorneys nationwide have benefited from learning and implementing the proven marketing and lead conversion strategies taught by The Rainmaker Institute. A nationally recognized law firm marketing expert, Stephen is also an international best-selling author.
Larry Bodine is the Editor in Chief of Lawyers.com, the top online destination for finding and choosing a lawyer. He directs editorial operations and leads a 20-person news and video team. Read by millions of visitors every month, Lawyers.com focuses on news that consumers can use. A former litigator, Mr. Bodine has served as an expert witness in litigation involving Internet marketing disputes. He served as the Director of Communications of Sidley Austin, based in Chicago. He is a former sales consultant, leading retreats and composing marketing strategies.
The Rainmaker Institute is the nation’s largest law firm marketing provider specializing in lead conversion for small to medium size law firms.
Our team understands the marketing challenges law firms face on a daily basis. We have helped over 9,000 attorneys’ nationwide improve the quality and quantity of their leads and referrals by implementing the proven marketing and lead conversion strategies taught by The Rainmaker Institute.
The Rainmaker Institute offers an array of marketing solutions including: books and CDs, live seminars, webinars, 2 day marketing boot camps, custom in house seminars, and long term marketing solutions.
For more information visit: www.TheRainmakerInstitute.com